The CQE® credential holder is a professional who understands the principles of product and service quality evaluation and control. The CQEs are responsible in development and operation of quality control systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices, an understanding of human factors and motivation, familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.Certification Body
American Society of Quality (ASQ®, USA)Learning Objectives
- Understand the development and operation of quality control systems
- Apply and analyses the testing and inspection procedures,
- Learning to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices
- Understanding quality cost concepts and techniques
- In-depth knowledge in Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Able to implement quality tools and techniques
- Can able to pass the CQE® examination.
- Get course completion certificate
- Internationally recognized course content
- Instructor Led Training
- Copy of Training Materials
- Course Completion Certificate
- The Certified Quality Engineer Handbook, Fourth Edition
- The ASQ CQE Study Guide
- Qualified and Experienced trainers in the industry
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in handling projects and training.
- CQE Certified
- Management & Leadership
- Product Process and Service Design
- Continuous Improvement
- Risk Management
- Quality System
- Product Process and Control
- Quantitative Methods and Tools
- Civil Engineers/ Mechanical Engineers
- QA/QC Engineer
- QA/QC Inspectors
- Performance Improvement Officer.
- Quality Engineers.
- Team Leaders.
|No Education||8 Yrs|
|Associate Degree||6 Yrs|
|Bachelor’s Degree||4 Yrs|
|Master Degree||3 Yrs|
- CBT - Computer Based Test
- 175-multiple-choice-question for 5.5 hour exam.
- Exam Window : April , June , August and October
- 3 Yrs. Valid
- 18 Rus or
- Re Examination
- Batch size of 10-15 students.
- Course duration 40 Hrs.
- Regular, Weekend and Fast-track batches (Fridays/Saturdays).