CHSP® is an internationally recognized certification for healthcare safety management and credential holders continue to make a difference in helping their organizations maintain proactive and visible safety efforts that protect patients, visitors, families, staff, vendors, and practitioners.Certification Body
- Emergency Management
- Safety , Security and Occupational Health
- Risk Management, Quality Improvement & Facility Management
- Infection Control
- Environmental Services
- Management & Leadership
- Hazard control management & Practice
- Compliance and Standards
- 8 years of relevant experience in the scope of certification desired; or
- 8 years of relevant job experience and college education combined with a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- CHSP Study Guide
- Test Materials , Sample Questions
- Online or Paper Based Exams
- TesTrac Testing
- 100-150 MCQs
- 5 Yrs.
- 5,000 of professional job practices and 50 clock hours of professional development achievement for the five-year cycle.