Emergency Response is aimed at taking appropriate action when an incident occurs. The environments consist of residential areas and different highway types. In these environments incidents can be occurred.
Emergency Response is also usable for evacuation purposes, safety and security, as well as communication between different emergency response units.Learning Objectives
- It helps to understand how to prepare, write and test the emergency plans that are appropriate to the risk that your organisation is exposed to.
- Helps in identifying the hazards and prepare a comprehensive hazard register.
- Establishes an incident command system and ensure your communication lines between your team and external support groups are perfect.
- It helps in the Emergency of Action Plans, Planning Requirements, management Team and Emergency Levels.
- Means of reporting the fires and other emergencies.
- Safety Officers / Construction Workers
- Project Manager/ Engineer
- Civil Engineers / Site Security
- Environmental Emergencies
- Emergency Tools
- Disaster Needs Assessment
- Coordination Skills
- Information Management
- Preparedness and Deployment
- Stress Management
- Contingency Plan
- Response Mechanism
- Response Functions
- Emergency Partners
- Staffing & Administration
- Onsite Response – Responsibility & Accountability
- Operation Procedures
- Course Completion certificate will be issued after completing 80 % attendance
- Internal Assessment will be conducted
- Course completion certificate will be issued after scoring 80 % marks.