Construction Practice is the process of preparing for and forming building and building systems. Construction planning mostly starts with planning and financing and continues until the structure is ready for occupancy.Learning Objectives
- Identifies the importance of pre-planning and correlation with a company's bottom line.
- Helps in identifying the techniques for integrating safety into the overall construction process
- Identifies the practices to ensure each worker is part of the overall project team.
- It helps in analyzing the models to measure, predict and improve job site productivity.
- Identifies the environmental factors that impact productivity..
- Helps in discussing information required to evaluate and select subcontractor and vendor services and material
- Identify the ways to plan and schedule work more efficiently using Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling.
- Analyze the modern scheduling techniques including the CPM schedule, bar charts, computer printouts and plots.
- Identifies the actions, or lack thereof, that can have far-reaching legal consequences for the project manager, their company and many others.
- Fresh Civil Engineers/ MEP Engineers
- Site Engineer/ Site Supervisor
- Document Controller
- Construction Materials and Processes
- Estimating and Bidding I
- Construction Blueprint Reading
- Introduction of Construction Estimating
- Essential Construction Math
- Construction Law & Contract Documents
- Planning & Scheduling
- Cost Awareness and Production Control
- Course Completion certificate will be issued after completing 80 % attendance
- Internal Assessment will be conducted
- Course completion certificate will be issued after scoring 80 % marks.